Drake, the Canadian rapper and arguably one of the biggest names in the music industry, is all set to embark on a new tour, “It’s All a Blur.” As fans eagerly await the tour dates and the setlist, rumors have been flying around about what to expect. From the latest hits to old favorites, fans are anticipating a mix of Drake’s signature sound and style.
If you’re one of the many eagerly awaiting the release of the “It’s All a Blur” tour setlist, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing everything you need to know about the tour, including the rumored setlist, tour dates, and additional information about Drake’s appearances with 21 Savage.
But, first things first – what does a Drake concert look like? How long does it last? And how can you snag a spot in the presale? These are some of the questions that we’ll be answering to ensure you’re well-prepared for the show of a lifetime.
Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just someone who loves to groove to some good music, this post has got you covered. So sit back, relax, and get ready to experience the magic that is “It’s All a Blur Tour.”
The Drake 2023 Tour Setlist
As the world eagerly awaits Drake’s upcoming tour, fans are already buzzing about what could be on the setlist. With a career spanning over a decade and numerous hit singles, Drake has a wealth of material to choose from. Here are some key things to keep in mind as we speculate on what songs might make the cut.
Drake’s Divisive Catalog
Drake’s catalog is notably divisive, with hardcore rap purists feeling that his music is too pop-oriented, while mainstream fans can’t get enough of his catchy hooks and relatable lyrics. As such, it remains to be seen whether he will focus more on his earlier work or continue to embrace his poppier side. We can probably expect a mix of old and new, though.
Collaborations and Guest Appearances
Another thing to consider is Drake’s many collaborations and guest appearances. From Rihanna to Lil Wayne, Drake has worked with a multitude of artists over the years. It will be interesting to see if any of them make guest appearances on the tour or if their songs will be represented in any way.
Potential Setlist Songs
While we can’t say for sure what will be on the setlist until it’s released, here are some potential songs that could show up:
- In My Feelings – one of Drake’s most popular recent songs, known for starting the Kiki Challenge
- Hotline Bling – a chart-topping hit that spawned numerous memes
- God’s Plan – a Grammy-nominated song known for its uplifting message
- Started from the Bottom – a throwback to Drake’s early days that showcases his come-up story
- Nonstop – a catchy song that became a TikTok sensation
- Find Your Love – a fan-favorite from Drake’s earlier work
- Laugh Now Cry Later – the lead single from Drake’s latest album, featuring Lil Durk
While we don’t know exactly what Drake’s setlist will look like for his upcoming tour, fans can rest assured that there will be plenty of hits on the roster. With his catchy hooks, relatable lyrics, and impressive guest appearances, Drake is sure to put on a show that will satisfy both die-hard fans and casual listeners alike.
It’s All a Blur Tour Dates
If you’re a fan of the British rock band, Blur, you’ll be pleased to know that their “It’s All a Blur” tour set list isn’t the only thing to get excited about. The band has announced a series of tour dates, some of which have already taken place. Here are the dates you need to keep in mind:
1. 21 June 2019: Westonbirt Arboretum, Gloucestershire
This concert was part of the Forest Live concert series. Blur played an impressive setlist, including songs like “Song 2”, “Girls & Boys”, “Parklife”, and “Tender”.
2. 22 June 2019: Thetford Forest, Suffolk
This concert was also part of the Forest Live concert series. Blur played another electrifying setlist, featuring songs like “Beetlebum”, “Coffee And TV”, “The Universal”, and “Song 2”.
3. 26 July 2019: amphitheater at Pompeii, Italy
Blur played a historic concert, making them the first band ever to play in the Roman amphitheater in Pompeii. The concert was filmed and released as “Blur: Live At The Zénith, Paris” on DVD and digital download.
4. 31 August 2019: Moseley Park and Pool, Birmingham
This was Blur’s first concert in Birmingham in over a decade. They played a fantastic setlist, which included “Go Out”, “There’s No Other Way”, “Country House”, and “The Universal”.
5. Post-COVID19 tour
Blur hasn’t announced any plans for their next tour yet, but they’ve hinted at the possibility of a post-COVID19 tour. This means that once the pandemic is over, you might just get a chance to see your favorite band performing live again.
Don’t miss the chance to watch the band perform live. Keep an eye on their official website and social media pages for updates on upcoming tour dates.
Drake and 21 Savage Setlist
Drake and 21 Savage are two of the biggest names in the hip-hop world today, so it’s no surprise that fans were thrilled to see them join forces for the “Issa Tour” in 2017. The tour was a huge success, with both Drake and 21 Savage delivering some unforgettable performances for their fans. Here’s a rundown of their setlist from the tour:
Before Drake and 21 Savage took the stage, there were a few opening acts to get the crowd hyped up. The opening acts varied depending on the location of the show, but some of the performers included:
- Young Thug
- Lil Wayne
- Playboi Carti
- Gucci Mane
- Travis Scott
21 Savage’s Setlist
21 Savage was the first of the two artists to take the stage, and he did not disappoint. Here are some of the standout songs from his setlist:
- “No Heart”
- “X” (featuring Future)
- “Bank Account”
- “Red Opps”
- “X Bitch” (featuring Future)
After 21 Savage finished his set, it was time for Drake to take the stage. As one of the biggest names in the music industry, Drake had a lot to live up to, but he definitely delivered. Here are some of the highlights from his setlist:
- “Free Smoke”
- “Portland” (featuring Quavo and Travis Scott)
- “Jumpman” (with Travis Scott)
- “Fake Love”
One of the most exciting parts of the “Issa Tour” was the collaborations between Drake and 21 Savage. Here are some of the songs that they performed together:
- “Used To This”
For fans of Drake and 21 Savage, the “Issa Tour” was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. With both artists delivering incredible performances and collaborations, it’s no wonder that this tour was such a huge success. Whether you were lucky enough to attend the tour or you’re just a fan of these two amazing artists, the setlist from the “Issa Tour” is definitely one for the books.
How Long Does a Drake Concert Last?
If you’re a fan of Drake, you’re probably wondering how long his concerts typically last. Well, the good news is that Drake concerts are known for being some of the longest in the music industry. Here are some things you need to know:
Drake’s OVO Fest Performance
Drake’s OVO Fest is one of the most anticipated events in the music scene, and the concerts can last for up to three hours or more. It usually takes place in Toronto, Canada, where Drake is from, and features other big names in the industry.
A regular Drake concert usually lasts between an hour and a half to two hours. However, this can vary depending on the type of concert and the tour.
Most concerts include one or more supporting acts, which can affect the length of the concert. The more supporting acts there are, the longer the concert will be.
Drake is known for his extravagant encores, which can last up to half an hour or more. So, even if the main concert is over, you might still have the chance to enjoy an extended performance.
Tips for Enjoying the Concert
With such a long concert, it’s essential to prepare yourself to stay energized and engaged throughout the show. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of the performance:
- Stay hydrated by bringing a water bottle, especially if the concert is outdoors.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
- Eat a good meal before the concert to avoid getting hungry or distracted during the show.
- Arrive early to secure a good spot and avoid any last-minute rushes.
- Prepare your phone or camera to capture some fantastic moments.
In conclusion, Drake concerts typically last between an hour and a half to three hours, depending on the type of concert, the tour, the supporting acts, and the length of the encore. With these tips in mind, you’re sure to enjoy a fantastic and memorable Drake concert experience.
Is Drake Planning to Go on Tour in 2023?
If you’re a fan of Drake, you might be wondering if he’s planning to go on tour anytime soon. While many of his concerts were put on hold due to the pandemic, there’s no doubt that fans are eager to see him perform live again. Here’s what we know about Drake’s touring plans for 2023:
The Latest News on Drake and Touring
- While there hasn’t been any official announcement from Drake or his team, there are rumors that he’s planning a tour for 2023.
- Drake has been keeping a low profile lately, focusing on his music and other projects. However, he’s hinted at upcoming touring plans in several interviews.
- Some fans have speculated that a 2023 tour could coincide with the release of his next album, which is rumored to drop in late 2022 or early 2023.
- Others have pointed out that Drake typically takes some time off between albums to focus on his personal life, so it’s possible that a tour could come a few months or even a year after the album release.
What to Expect from a 2023 Drake Tour
- If Drake does go on tour in 2023, it’s sure to be a highly anticipated event for fans around the world.
- While we can’t predict exactly what the tour will look like, Drake is known for his high-energy performances, elaborate stage setups, and impressive guest appearances.
- In the past, Drake has brought out special guests like Rihanna, Lil Wayne, and Travis Scott, so fans can expect to see some of their favorite artists make surprise appearances on stage.
- Drake’s setlist will likely include both old favorites and new hits from his upcoming album, and fans can expect plenty of pyrotechnics, flashy visuals, and crowd-pleasing moments.
How to Stay Up to Date on Drake’s Touring Plans
- As of now, there’s no official word on when or if Drake will be going on tour in 2023. However, fans can stay tuned to his social media accounts and official website for updates and announcements.
- Many ticket vendors also offer email alerts for when tickets go on sale for specific artists, so fans can sign up to be notified if and when Drake announces a tour.
- Whether or not Drake goes on tour in 2023, fans can still enjoy his music and keep up with his latest releases by following him on social media and streaming his music online.
Drake “It’s All a Blur Tour” Song List
As much as we love attending concerts, sometimes we miss out on the song titles that were played. This is why we’ve compiled Drake’s “It’s All a Blur Tour” song list just for you.
Here are some of the songs that made it to Drake’s setlist:
- “God’s Plan”
- “I’m Upset”
- “8 Out of 10”
- “Mob Ties”
- “Can’t Take a Joke”
- “In My Feelings”
- “Don’t Matter to Me”
- “After Dark”
- “Final Fantasy”
- “March 14”
From these songs, Drake also gave his fans a mix of his old and new tracks. Seeing him perform live, when he transitions from his old school tracks to his new ones, is blissful.
Drake didn’t stop there. He even gave his fans a surprise when he brought out fellow singer, Harlem’s own Juelz Santana, to perform his classic hit, “There It Go (The Whistle Song).” The crowd went wild, and it brought a sense of nostalgia.
Did we forget to mention the pyrotechnics display that accompanied Drake’s performance of “Nonstop”? And the audience participation and sing-along during “In My Feelings” made it one of the memorable performances at the tour.
In conclusion, Drake’s “It’s All a Blur Tour” did not disappoint, and it left the audience wanting more. If you’re a diehard Drake fan, then you should definitely experience one of his tours.
Songs Performed by Drake on the “It’s All a Blur Tour”
Drake’s setlist for the “It’s All a Blur Tour” was a perfect mix of old jams and new hits, making it an unforgettable experience for fans. Here’s a rundown of the songs that Drake performed during the concert:
This track is an upbeat bop that will leave you dancing from beginning to end. Drake chose to open his show with this song, setting the bar high for the rest of the night’s performances.
This single from his fifth album, “Scorpion,” was a highlight of the night. With its infectious beat and head-bopping rhythm, the crowd sang along to every word.
3. “I’m Upset”
“I’m Upset” is a classic Drake breakup anthem, and it’s easy to see why it’s still a favorite among fans. The audience couldn’t get enough of the catchy chorus, and the energy in the arena was electric.
4. “Mob Ties”
“Mob Ties” is an iconic track that combines rap and R&B elements, making it unforgettable to listen to. Drake’s energy during the performance was contagious, and it was impossible not to get swept up in the excitement.
5. “God’s Plan”
Arguably one of the biggest songs of Drake’s career, “God’s Plan” had the whole arena singing along to its uplifting lyrics. It was a truly unforgettable moment that made for a perfect concert experience.
6. “In My Feelings”
This chart-topping track took the world by storm, and no Drake concert would be complete without it. The “It’s All a Blur Tour” audience was no exception, as they danced and sang along to the song’s infectious beat and memorable lyrics.
7. “Money In The Grave”
“Money In The Grave” is another one of Drake’s more recent hits, and it didn’t disappoint on tour. It’s an upbeat and lively track that will have you bobbing your head from start to finish.
8. “Nice For What”
“Nice For What” is a feminist anthem that pumps up the crowd like nothing else. It’s a feel-good track that always gets the party started, and the performance during the “It’s All a Blur Tour” was no exception.
9. “Going Bad”
With a hard beat and catchy hooks, “Going Bad” is one of Drake’s most memorable collabs with rapper Meek Mill. The audience was hyped during this performance, making it an unforgettable part of the concert.
“Controlla” is a slower, more sensual track that showcases Drake’s versatility and undeniable talent. The concert audience was captivated by the song’s hypnotic beat and smooth vocals.
Overall, the crowd left the “It’s All a Blur Tour” speechless from the fantastic lineup of Drake’s songs. From the older hits to the newer tracks, Drake delivered an unforgettable show that will stay with fans for years to come.